We welcome you to the Kohylia Rentals Complex, on the beautiful beach of Platys Gialos. Enjoy your stay on the seashore, listening to the sound of the sea and feeling the calming touch of the sun soothing you.

Kohylia Hotel is the perfect choice for anyone who visits Sifnos and desires a carefree holiday in a beautiful, romantic, quiet seaside location. It is located on the most popular beach of the island, in Platis Gialos and is literally built on the seaside! It is a newly built complex of traditional Cycladic architecture, consisting of 11 double rooms and 1 studio. Our goal is to offer our guests all the modern comforts so that their holidays on our beautiful island will leave them with the sweetest memories possible. Our accommodation is ideal for families, couples and groups who wish to experience the beauties of Sifnos but also to enjoy their stay enjoying the endless blue of the Aegean Sea from their balcony.

The Kohylia is built in a privileged location. The complex is two-storey and has a communal courtyard overlooking the beautiful beach of Platys Gialos, so you can relax at any time you want. It has a café-restaurant where breakfast is served and you can dine by tasting the exquisite Sifnian cuisine. The accommodation will leave you with the best impression as all the rooms are spacious, they have all the comforts and their furniture combines elegance with romance creating the perfect setting for your summer holidays.

We are waiting for you at Kohylia Beach at Platis Gialos to live a unique experience gazing at the glory of the Aegean sea!


The rental rooms complex Kohylia is located on the beach of Platys Gialos. The newly built building offers for a quiet holiday. It is an ideal choice for those who want to relax and enjoy the sea without many travels since, apart from your stay, we also provide you with full board at our restaurant. You will taste many traditional recipes of Sifnian cuisine, Cycladic mezedes and many more delicious recipes.

A breakfast buffet is served in our restaurant's room and its available between 09:00 to 11:00 am.

At the communal paved courtyard of the complex you can sit any time you want to relax and enjoy the view.

We have a reception area that operates from early in the morning until 02:00 and our staff are always willing to serve you and provide you with any information to facilitate your stay on the island. We also have luggage storage.

On the lovely beach of Platis Gialos there are umbrellas and sun loungers of our hotel that you can use at extra charge.

Free public parking is available near our hotel.

Also nearby are the bus stop and mini market.

Pay by Bank

Bank Name National Bank
IBAN GR2701108080000080800109607
Swift/Bic Code ETHNGRAA
Account Holder Katsoulakis Stamatios


Cancellation Policy

Kohylia beach guest house has the following cancellation policy:


  1. Now you will be charged with the 30 % of the total reservation amount(non refundable).and the remaining 70% 30 days before your arrival below (non-refundable)